*If you are looking to uninstall Game Center Play Store entirely, please refer to this article instead: How do I uninstall Game Center?
Please follow the steps below to uninstall a specific game you want to remove from Game Center Play Store.
- In the Game Center Play Store, go to My Games.
- Select the game you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Trash Bin Icon that appears next to the game’s title.
- A prompt will appear confirming the uninstallation of the game. Click OK.
Note: Before uninstalling, make sure that the game progress is tied to a verified account. Otherwise, you will be unable to recover progress should you decide to reinstall the game.
- A message will appear showing that the game has been successfully removed.